Saturday, August 6, 2011

~Tiny Inspiration~

So, it's true that I have always loved taking pictures, but I didn't REALLY get into it, until I had my son, Jaxon! All of a sudden, I had the most beautiful, perfect little model! I can give him all the credit for inspiring his mommy to pursue her hobby! He is almost 14 months old now, but this past year, I have captured a lot of moments in his little life! I have taken a photo each month on his birthday, and have had a few other fun photo shoots along the way! All of the photo shoots have been a TON of work, and some have even taken 2-3 different shoots:) Now that he is walking, it is close to impossible to get the perfect picture of him...but at least it is great practice!




Here are some of my favorite photos I have taken of him throughout the first year of his life! The quality isn't quite there...but they are precious just the same! Enjoy!












 IN HONOR OF THE STRAWBERRY FESTIVAL......


No comments:

Post a Comment