Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A bit corny....

Soooo last year when I had Jaxon, I remember wanting to stop and take a picture everytime I saw all the rows of corn (Which up here in Kentucky, are everywhere you look). I would tell my husband "I wish he could stand up,  I want  a photo of him in front of the corn so bad"!


Well this year, I got my wish:) I didn't get to spend too much time shooting, my model had 3 teeth coming in, a busted lip and a no nap kind of day, but crazy mommy attempted this shoot anyways. I was able to capture a few cute ones and I wanted to share my faves!


Thanks to all of the tutorials on Photoshop, I was finally able to get the hang of editing, which I still have MUCH to learn obviously. I think there needs to be an option to get your degree in Photoshop, it's rediculously hard!




Such a little stinker! He is definitely getting harder and harder for me to photograph, but I am not afraid of a challenge:)

No comments:

Post a Comment